Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE AND OUR GAME CLIENT, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE OUR WEBSITE AND OUR GAME CLIENT. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR WEBSITE OR OUR GAME CLIENT.
Shaiya EU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AT ANY TIME, AND ENFORCE THEM ONE WEEK AFTER USERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT THE CHANGES.
Account sharing is allowed, but it is not recommended.
The Administration of Shaiya EU doesn't bear any responsibility for what happens to your account if you share it with someone else.
Real world trading
Real world trading is allowed, but you do it at your own risk.
The Administration of Shaiya EU is not responsible for anything that happens as a result of attempting to engage into a transaction involving goods outside of the premises of our game.
Your display name, as well as any other name that will be publicly visible must not contain any vulgar, obscene or offensive words.
Any names violating this rule will be changed to a generic name or any other name at the administration's discretion.
Deliberately creating new accounts or characters with the purpose of making those names unavailable for other players is strictly forbidden.
Posts must not be considered spam. Post only if you have something to say, not if you have to say something.
Posts must not contain any vulgar, obscene or offensive meaning.
Posts must not contain public accusations addressing any other player. If you have any complaints, submit a ticket using our support section.
Tickets must contain detailed information related to the subject.
Every single subject must be submitted in a separate ticket, to avoid confusion.
The main language in Shaiya EU is English. Please try to use English whenever you speak in a public chat channel (normal, trade, area, pvp raid).
Verbal harassment, disrespect, provocation, baiting, or any other inappropriate verbal actions addressed towards either players or staff members will not be tolerated.
Impersonation of anyone, whether it's a player or a staff member, is strictly forbidden.
Advertising other Shaiya servers in our game (all chats) is strinctly forbidden.
Advertising a real world trade, that being the sale of items or accounts for cash or any currency outside of Shaiya EU, in game, on the website or any other official entity of Shaiya EU is forbidden.
Any form of harassment directed towards either players or staff members is forbidden.
Playing and or acting in a way that is purposely detrimental to other players' enjoyment of the game.
Any sort of scam is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.
Kill stealing bosses is allowed.
Kill stealing mobs is strictly forbidden.
Creating an account on the other faction in order to spy on the trade chat and other aspects of the other faction's game play is strictly forbidden.
All raids must be opened at all times, except:
- When a raid member disconnected, in which case the raid can be closed for 1 minute to allow them to rejoin.
- When the raid is killing a boss outside of pvp and the boss's health is lower than 10% or if the boss has been attacked for longer than 20 minutes. The join mode must be set back to auto if the boss resets or dies.
- When the raid's purpose is farming inside an instance map (OI, QV, QS).
Raid loot mode must be adjusted depending on the situation, as follows:
- Public raids, whether pvp or boss raids, except farm raids, must be on either group loot or random loot.
- Farm raids must be on group loot.
- The loot mode of private raids are at the discretion of the raid leader.
Kicking active raid members is strictly forbidden, unless:
- The raid member is causing drama.
- The raid member is rejoining deliberately to gain loot priority.
- The raid member is AFK for longer than 2 minutes after warning by leader.
- The raid member is not in the designated boss or PvP area for longer than 1 minute after warning by leader.
- The player, knowingly of the opposite faction joins a boss raid for looting purposes.
All boss raids must be announced in trade chat as soon as the boss is found.
Joining the same raid (pvp or boss) with more than one character for whatever reason is strictly forbidden.
Hacks & Exploits
Dualboxing is allowed, although there are circumstances that forbid the use of this:
- You cannot have multiple of your own accounts in the same PvP/Boss Raid.
- You cannot simultaneously be in multiple PvP/Boss Raids i.e. opposite factions, 'secondary raids' or different level zones.
- Any other circumstances that could be deemed an unfair advantage over other players.
Any client modification is strictly forbidden.
Exploitation of any possible vulnerabilities or flaws of the game is strictly forbidden. Shall you find any possible exploits, please submit a ticket using our support system.
Third party software
The use of any unauthorized third party software (hacks, mods, bots, etc) is strictly forbidden.
- Any first time rule violation will typically result in a warning.
- Severe rule violations may lead to a temporary or permanent ban.
- Repeated rule violations will usually result in a stricter punishment.
- Valuable players who have proven their worth to the community may receive lighter penalties, whereas troublemakers should expect far stricter punishments for their offenses.
- The Administration of Shaiya EU reserves the right to apply punishments as deemed necessary to the well being of the server.